The Manager of the Human Resources and Administration Department wishes to personally express his remorse and sincere regret and unreservedly apologize...
- Why is the HR Manager has to personally apologize on behalf of the Company? Should the Company, as a corporate entity, apologize?
- Should the Company extend such apology to all women in Malaysia well? The ad also segregates gender by preferring only male candidates
- Why can't the HR Manager learn to draft a proper job specification from the job description (after the job analysis exercise)?
- Can a Company make a pure assumption based on religion, race (or whatever superficial prejudices) in their hiring practices? e.g. all Muslims will not be interested to work in "pork-retail-facility"? Or, all Hindus will not be interested in serving beefy Big Mac? Or, all Manchus are against eating dog meat? Or, all Jains are vegetarians?
- And the big Q - How about the statement "Bumiputra are encouraged to apply"?
Where is the line?